Parkour Instructor for Kids
We are looking for a parkour instructor to work with our kids classes, school programs, and parties. Coaching with the Movement Creative is an opportunity to not only share your passion for movement, but also grow personally and professionally. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with fellow coaches, have a positive attitude, and be dedicated to growing both as a coach and a mover.
- Teaching parkour classes to kids of all ages, including writing or reviewing lesson plans and curriculum with fellow team members
- Assisting with birthday parties & events, as needed.
- Setting up teaching spaces when necessary, including building sets (we will train you!)
- Taking attendance, learning & using our frontdesk system
- Develop positive relationships with parents and program managers through answering questions and emails.
- Attend monthly meetings & work with the program manager to ensure the goals of the program are being met, and to help develop new programs
- Set a good example for your students / not participate in risky behavior while in class
Qualifications & expectations:
- Minimum 2 years of parkour or related movement experience and at least 1 year of coaching/teaching experience.
- Be an active practitioner with your own training throughout the season.
- Have or acquire CPR/First-aid Certification within 90 days of employment
At the Movement Creative, we believe in:
PERSONAL STYLE & CHOICE
We work with amazing individuals. We want to celebrate personal authenticity and see everyone’s unique personality as a company strength. We will meet you at where you are. We are obsessed with providing value and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions.
PASSION PROJECT PEOPLE
We don’t want to be a company you work for, but a movement you are called to. We want you to bring your passion projects to life, and we want to help. We also want you to be engaged with work that is meaningful to you.
Say yes to fun! We approach our work from a perspective of play. This doesn’t just mean in our designs and programs, but also in our mindset and approach to problems. While we take our work seriously, we don’t hold back sharing passionately, positively, and playfully.