THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME AND MADE THIS JAM SO FUN!
IT WAS SO GREAT! We hope you had a great time! WE are ASKing FOR YOUR HELP, TO PROVIDE THOSE 3 MEALS, WRISTBANDS AND ORGANIZE EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE WEBSITE, WE'VE SPENT MONEY out of our pocket AND WE are ASKing FOR DONATIONS, anything would help, thank you again, train safe!
18 - 20 September | It's our 10th anniversary!
2016 IS A BIG YEAR. It is the 10th Annual Michigan Parkour National Jam (Facebook link). If you have never attended this event before, here are a few quick things you should know about Parkour as a discipline, our small community here in Michigan, and what it means to come out this weekend and move with us:
- Parkour is an urban discipline of movement where practitioners utilize their city
- The Michigan Parkour community is supportive, open, and welcoming, with practitioners representing a wide range of backgrounds, ages, and skill levels
- The Michigan Parkour Jam is completely FREE to attend.
- Safety is our number one priority. We will have first-aid/cpr certified instructors supervising the event
- Practitioners from across the country travel to Michigan to experience our city and interact with our community
- We encourage the free sharing of knowledge, and will be offering workshops and talks to the attending public.
- This event is "First-Timer friendly." Today can be your first day!